Luckily, some recent European Union laws addressed these issues and obliged airlines not only to compensate food & water expenses, provide with a place to stay
Here’s a FREE and easy to use
Delayed Flight? You may be entitled to do as much as €600 in compensation
You will get compensated if:
- You arrived at your destination more than 3 hours later than planned.
- You have checked in for your flight on time (generally no less than 45 minutes before departure).
- You encountered these problems on a flight operated no more than three years ago.
- The airline is responsible for the delay (e.g. operational circumstances and technical difficulties).
- The flight took off in the EU (from any airline) or landed in the EU (provided that the airline is headquartered in the EU).
- It doesn’t matter whether the airline has already provided you with food, refreshment or travel vouchers.
If you meet the criteria above, there’s a 98% chance you will get
Let us help you get your compensation in 3 easy steps
- Enter your flight & contact details below
- We find the best experts to solve your case for FREE
- Experts deal with
airlineand you enjoy your compensation
No risk. Submitting a claim is absolutely free of charge.